Monday, March 8, 2010

Florentine Chicken Ring

Tonight's dinner is pretty similar to the Chicken and Broccoli ring I've made before... except this one has spinach! I have NEVER cooked with spinach before. YAY for another first timer!! :)
I didn't use the nutmeg.....I'm not even sure what nutmeg is.
 
  
Ooooh it's so prettttty
 
I also made fruit salad. My mom used to make it all the time when I lived at home. I LOVE that stuff. That and banana cream pie! Ooooh yum! It's just canned fruit cocktail, bananas and cool whip. When we lived in Sugarland, Texas and I was 6 I would pretend I was an orphan and was only fed cool whip (although I acted as if it was something awful). I liked to curl up on the couch pretending it was some scary orphanage and would finish off the cool whip container with my finger :) hehe silly kids.
 
Anyway.. this was super yummy! I think I enjoyed it more than the Chicken and Broccoli Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment