Monday, February 1, 2010

Lemon Pepper Chicken

For last nights dinner Ian and I decided to make lemon pepper chicken. I know, nothing too fancy that's full of crazy ingredients! But sometimes simple is better ;) So, Ian put himself in charge of the chicken and marinated it in lemon juice for probably an hour.
I decided on bottled green beans and hash browns for the side dish. We get our green beans from Ian's parent's pantry. They're so yummy :)
His parents have also given us dried potatoes that we use for hash browns. You just put some in a bowl and add twice the amount of water and watch them grow!
Our multitasking skills....
And our beautiful finished product! :D
I would have preferred more lemon pepper and less lemon juice! Ian started cooking the chicken IN the lemon juice. It worried me a tad bit so I had him continue to empty more and more juice out and had him add more and more lemon pepper!
It sure was tangy on the tongue, but it was still tasty.

1 comment: