Monday, February 22, 2010

Pasta Vegetables

Alllright... well it's been about a week since I've cooked anything. So I started back with something easy. Pasta Vegetables.
To make this I used 2 packages of Peas and Carrots
8 oz. bowtie pasta
1 diced red pepper
2 tbsp butter
and a tad more salt than I should have used!!
 
I boiled the pasta and the peas and carrots while heating the red pepper and butter in a skillet. Oh! And I also put the french bread in the oven and here's the outcome!...
 I was a little skeptical at first, but it turned out pretty good. Here's the instructions from the Peas and Carrots package...
 
I just noticed it said 1 tsp of salt. I never read things fully. I doubled the recipe, but dumped a couple spoon fulls of salt because I didn't even notice it already told me how much. It was still yummy though. I'm a salt person anyway.

1 comment: