Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fettuccine Afredo

Tonight's early bird special was Fettuccine Alfredo. By the time I was done cooking it was only 4:15. I guess chicken and noodles cook faster than I thought. Either that or I was starving!
I started out cooking the chicken. Normally I would cook it in the George Foreman, but it always seems to taste dry and blah, so I've started cooking it on the stove! I used my left over chicken tenderloins from Sweet & Sour Chicken night! Has anyone noticed that tenderloins taste better than "chicken boobies" (that's what Ian calls them! haha) We'll I've noticed. I sure do get sick of those chicken breasts!
And here's the yummy outcome!
I just bought a 4 pack of Alfredo sauce before I made my goal to cook from scratch! So.. after those 4 bottles are gone, I'd like to make it myself. PLEASE leave your Alfredo recipe so I can someday get around to making it!
Thanks!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have THE BEST alfredo recipe... and it's actually from an Italian! (Tyler's SIL, Dinah)
    1 c. heavy whipping cream
    1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
    1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese

    Melt butter on low heat in a skillet or saucepan. Once butter is completely melted, add cream & parmesan cheese. Mix together and stir on low heat until creamy. Try not to let it bubble because it can scorch.

    YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete