Monday, April 22, 2013

Fiesta Ranch Dip

I kid you not, this dip is the best dip you'll EVER have. I'm totally serious. When a friend of mine brought it over last year for a little bbq, my husband and I practically inhaled it! I made it for Emberly's first birthday and got so many compliments. Now, every time I make it for family dinner everyone hovers around the chip bowl and comments how gooood this dip is. Yesterday my Aunt and Grandparents joined us for our monthly Gailey family dinner. They HAD to know who made it and HOW to make it. Yes, it's THAT good.. and now I'll share how it's done!

FIESTA RANCH DIP
At least one 16 oz tub of Sour Cream
4.25 oz can of chopped olives
4 oz can diced green chile peppers
Packet of Fiesta Ranch dip
Shredded cheese

If you'd like your dip FULL of flavor, use one 16 oz tub of sour cream. I typically use 1.5 to 2 tubs. There's no right or wrong amount of shredded cheese. Just keep stirring it in until it looks and tastes just right!
Not only tastes great as a chip dip, but also PERFECT for veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment