Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Banana Bread

Enough excuses about not making fancy dinners......
I'll admit it.. I've just been too lazy.
Although today I noticed our bananas were getting pretty nasty looking.
Nasty looking bananas make amazing banana bread.
So, that's what I made!

Combine:
1 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
mix in 1 egg
3 mashed bananas
3/4 c sugar
1/4 c oil
add in 1/2 c walnuts to make it banana nut bread
pour in greased bread pan and bake for 45ish min at 350*
I also made bbq chicken for dinner. I made it on the stove and now my house smells of burnt oil. Fabulous. Oh well.. at least the bread was good :) That is a heck of a lot of butter on my bread btw. There wasn't enough butter to spray, so I poured it. Yeahhh.. out came a lot of butter!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! That looks soooo yummy. I could really go for some right now. Thanks for the tease! :)

    ReplyDelete