Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beef Taco Ring

I felt bad for Ian that I haven't made food for him yet this week. I guess it is only Tuesday, but 2 days without a homemade dinner to eat at work is probably no fun. So today after a bridal shoot I came home and put together this Beef Taco Ring just in time before Ian left for work at 2. Here's how you make it.. luckily I had all of these ingredients from the past couple meals :)
It was super tasty.. like a taco salad! Hope Ian enjoyed it for dinner because there's a lot of left overs now that Kyle doesn't live with us!!
Here's how you make the ring....although I haven't figured out how to make it as perfect as this picture.
Sorry, nothing clever to say about anything tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made that one in a while. We're stuck in the chicken and broccoli rut I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ian's not a big fan of the chicken and broccoli. so i've been trying just about every other recipe!

    ReplyDelete