Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear today...

I am SO excited this day has finally come! In about 9-10 hours Ian will wake up and start ripping out the carpet in our basement. Why you ask?? Because we're going to turn it into my very own studio!!!
We bought wood floors to put down there and I have a list of new backdrops and props I'd like to eventually get. I'm so excited that we're finally doing it instead of just talking about it! :)
I hope to become AMAZING in the studio. I'd love to photograph more newborns and maternity portraits. There is SO much competition in this category. I've seen so many amazing newborn photographers that charge $250 for 5-10 images! But they CAN charge that because they are so great at what they do. Although I've found that this is their ONLY area of expertise. I on the other hand photograph EVERYTHING.
My goal is to create a beautiful studio that will help me create even more amazing photographs, which will lead to more clients, which will eventually help us make more money. With this money.. I want to remodel my house! haha
Anyway.. I'll take pictures along the way. Ian says it'll be a lot of work. I'm hoping he's wrong. One of our walls is badly damaged and needs either a lot of patch work.. or to be ripped out and redone. We'll see how that goes!
Happy days ahead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment