Saturday, June 1, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

I came across THE yummiest chicken recipe! Seriously.. its so juicy, moist, tender and incredibly tasty. A must try! Here is all you need for this yummy meal.

Yep - just these 4-5 easy ingredients, that's all it takes to get moist, delicious Parmesan Crusted Chicken in well under 30 minutes.  Really!!

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

serves 4

Oven 425 degrees F

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Sour Cream (or JUST use 1/2 cup Mayo, Sour cream or Greek yogurt)
1/4 cup powdered or shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cutlets or tenderloins
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (I made my own by toasting 2 slices of wheat bread in the oven and pulsing it in my blendtec with Italian dry seasoning)

Place mayo, sour cream and cheese in a small bowl and mix. Lay chicken on baking sheet (I lined my baking sheet with foil to make clean up easy) and spread mayo mixture evenly on top each piece of chicken. Next evenly spread the breadcrumbs. About 1 tbs per breast.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.  I actually had to drain some juice half way through because they were practically swimming in it! The tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy.
Serve with a veggies and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment