Monday, May 9, 2011

Update!

I have been a horrible blogger! Life got really hectic all of a sudden with photo shoots and a baby to take care of. I honestly have no idea where to begin with what's been going on in our lives. Emberly is changing so much! We had a rough first few weeks with tummy aches and spit up.. so we just assumed she was colic. Come to find out my breast milk wasn't sitting well with her, so we switched to formula. Of course she still spits up and has tummy aches, but it's no where as bad as it has been. Emberly smiles all the time now.. I love it! She went from waking up every 2 hours at night to eat, to waking up 1 to 2 times during the night. It's be fabulous! I cherish the nights she sleeps until 5:30 am.
I just love being this little girls mommy! Here's some photos from the past few weeks.
 
Last week was her Blessing day. We bought this super cute dress and Ian's mom sewed some little cap sleeves on. She looked so beautiful!
 
 We also took some family portraits in my studio... tri pod and timer style ;)
 And since my parents were in town for Emberly's blessing we took Gailey family photos too!
 
This cute picture was taken yesterday..
 
And this one today! She's so precious :)
 I love my little girl xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment