Monday, December 20, 2010

26 weeks and Happy Holidays!

Yesterday Ian and I took a few pictures to send out for our Xmas card. Here's how they turned out!
 Ian also took a couple shots of me to show how I look. So here I am...26 weeks. Nearing the end of my 6th month and 2nd trimester :) 95 more days to go!
I like this studio one. This dress makes my belly look smaller than it really is... or so I think.
Right now the pregnancy is going really well... as far as I know. Every once in a while I'll get an uncomfortable pressure or the baby will kick me really hard and startle me. Water aerobics is great, except getting out of the pool. Gravity can be a very very cruel thing. Today while I was leaving water aerobics (in my two piece swimsuit btw) a lady told me how I have the cutest little figure. I completely shocked her when I told her I am pregnant! For already gaining 30 lbs some people don't even notice I'm pregnant. Plus my instructor asked me if I've even gained any weight at all. She was totally thrown off when I said I've already gained 30 lbs. Here I thought I looked like a boat and others think I'm tiny. Guess I have nothing to freak out about anymore.. as long as I maintain the weight that I'm at right now! ha!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas!! Best wishes to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hope this recognizes my google account.

    OMGEEZ I have found you!!!

    And I read your entire blog from end to start. It's like I know you now. :)

    I seriously can't eloquently and successfully express how truly and sincerely excited out of my pants I am at you two getting a case of the babies. There will be much love! And much diapers! And many birthday cards (maybe, I think we all know that I'm a complete failure at mailing cards)! Anyway, be sure to send me an invitation to the shower. It's not like I can make it, but I need to know where you're registered :D

    With much love, RJM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Becky! So glad you were able to read up on my life :) I totally miss you and will SO send you an invite!!

    ReplyDelete