Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Young Women Birthday Gifts

Every year as a YW presidency, we come up with a new birthday idea for the girls. They get two gifts from us. The girls get one gift at church where all the Young Women sing to her. Then the presidency goes to their home on their birthday and gives them a different gift. I thought I'd share what we gave them last year and this year!
Last year I came up with this cute fish birthday idea! I designed the little card and we put a handful of Sweetish Fish inside a little baggie and tied it with a red ribbon. I think it turned out super cute!

you are o"fish"ally the best
happy birthday!


 This year our new 1st counselor mentioned gumballs! So I searched the internet for a cute little saying to go with it. I found one and designed and printed out the cards. A big fancy blue bow completed the darling look!

Young Women value bubble gum just for YOU 
Happy Birthday



We sign the back of each card and sing them Happy Birthday on their front porch. If you're needing some new birthday ideas... there you go!


3 comments:

  1. Every year as a YW presidency, we come up with a new birthday idea for the girls. They get two gifts from us. The girls get one gift at church where all the Young Women sing to her. christmas gifts by post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to share your tags for these birthday gifts? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    birthday humor

    ReplyDelete